Dr. Kundan Ingaleomxadmin
General Secretary’s Address…..
Greetings from Pune Obstetric & Gynaecological Society!
I am honored to serve a dynamic and vibrant POGS as General Secretary in this year 2019-20. POGS has always set very high standards in delivering intellectual, academic & scientific conferences. It is my eternal responsibility to carry forward this flambeau with dignity.
“Coming together is a beginning, keeping together is progress; working together is success”
POGS is a society which is pioneer in state of art academic programmes and a brand icon which others may like to follow. POGS has always superseded it’s performance at every front. I pledge myself to take our POGS to higher level. I invite all the gynaecological colleagues in the vicinity of Pune to join the hands and expand the horizons of our dynamic society, POGS. Together we can reach to unreached. It is the need of today’s era that we develop unity and stand strong together for each other.
Foresight, relentless drive to succeed and tremendous acumen in recognizing the needs of the members and integrating knowledge with professional inputs are the secrets behind POGS achievements which have always kept us at the forefront of education, value creation and sustainable model of growth for the past seven decades. I do realize that moving towards more integrative and stringently austere practices is an effort for improving the discipline and reputation of the society.
The role of the secretary is to support the chair in ensuring the smooth functioning of these goals. I will humbly sign off with these thoughts as I once again seek blessings, support, understanding and encouragement in all my endeavors to strengthen the ethos and camaraderie of our society at large.
More Information about Doctor
- Consultant in Assisted Reproduction & EndoscopyDirector, Nirmiti Clinic, A Centre For Assisted Reproduction & Endoscopy, Pune, India
- Fellowship in Endoscopy from Kiel University, Germany
- Consultant at Surya Maternity & Childcare Superspeciality Hospital, Aditya Birla Memorial Hospital & Oyster & Pearl Hospital, Pune
- Treasurer POGS 2016-17
- Founder member Pune Association of Gynaec Endoscopic Surgeons (PAGES)
- Founder Treasurer Maharashtra Chapter ISAR (MSR) 2011-2014
- Managing committee member, Maharashtra Chapter ISAR (MSR) 2016-2018
Member of Indian College of Obstetric & Gynaecology (MICOG)